Thursday, February 23, 2012

Chex© Muddy Buddies

 9 C Chex Cereal or any kind of Rice/Corn/Wheat squares will do
 1 C of Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
1/2 C of Peanut Butter
1/4 C Margarine/Butter
1 tsp. Vanilla
Powdered Sugar

Directions:
Measure the cereal and put aside
In a microwavable bowl melt chocolate chips, peanut butter and margarine for 1 minute stirring occasionally (careful chocolate burns!)
Melt until mixture can be stirred smooth
Stir in Vanilla
Pour the chocolate mixture over the cereal until evenly coated
Either cover the bowl that has the cereal in it or put the cereal in a plastic bag
Put powdered sugar in about 1/2* cup at a time
Shake until evenly coated
Refrigerate until cold
Serve and Enjoy!

*Typically when I make this I do not go with exact amounts of powdered sugar. I go by my eye and if it looks covered I call it good. I tend to make these when we're having movie nights or birthday parties because their easy and it tastes delicious!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment