3 Tbsp. butter (I used margarine)
3 Tbsp. water
1 cup sugar
1. Prepare the popcorn in a large bowl.
2. Melt butter alone or with the water in the microwave
3. Add sugar and stir
4. Bring to a boil and boil for three minutes
5. Remove from microwave and immediately pour over popcorn.
6. Make sure the mixture is well mixed into the popcorn
Note: The popcorn will be sticky at first so let it sit and harden. It will be crunchy not sticky after hardening.
Recipe From: Jamille Sanford in Farrer Family Favorites Cookbook pg. 140
*I love this recipe. It tastes just like the bag kettle corn. It's super sweet and yummy. In fact I think I like it better than Caramel Popcorn...*