Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sour Cream Pancakes

2 c. all purpose flour
2 1/2 t. of baking powder
1 t. baking soda
2 t. sugar
1/4 t. salt 
2 eggs
1/2 c. sour cream
1 2/3 c. milk
2 t. vanilla
  
In a large bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, and salt together.  In another bowl, whisk eggs until lightly beaten then add sour cream, milk, and vanilla.  Whisk until smooth.  Add flour mixture to milk/egg mixture and whisk together.  Cook in a frying pan with a little butter over medium heat, flipping when bubbles form on the uncooked side.  Repeat until batter is gone.  Serve warm with your favorite toppings.  
-The Farm Girl Recipes 

*I really like this recipe especially when I add chocolate chips to it. Usually my mom makes pancakes from the mix and the mix doesn't even compare to these. My favorite topping on these is whipped topping or cool whip! Thanks to my mom for the picture.*



No comments:

Post a Comment